If you have been searching for the Best WordPress Website Builders in the market then you have landed in the right place as in this resource article I am going to include the most popular and powerful website builders available in the WordPress Ecosystem.
Also, if you're desperately on a hunt for the best website builders in the WordPress space, but not able to decide which one could fulfill all your needs due to the availability of various options in the market, then in this article I am going to help you find the most powerful WordPress Page & Template Builders available.
As you already know, multiple WordPress Builders are constantly competing with each other to hold the number one position among the WordPress users community.
So keeping that in mind in this I will be reviewing and comparing the most popular WordPress Website Builders side by side using dedicated table charts built with my favorite Ninja Table to show you how they are similar as well as different from one another at the same time.
If you are interested in learning more about this topic, then stick with me in this article to explore the differences and similarities in terms of features as well as the benefits of the popular website builders in order to decide which ones are perfect for your use case.
Currently, our favorite WordPress Builders are as follows:
Please Note: This article is dedicated to the paid versions of all the WordPress Website Builders, so please don't expect us to talk about the free versions.
WordPress Website Builders Comparison Table
Explore the comparison tables we have put together to help you find the similarities and differences among the WordPress Builders.
Built-in Elements Comparison Table
If you're curious to know about the available elements and modules of all these page builders to build websites using them as building blocks and also how they are compared to each other in terms of the availability of particular elements then this dedicated table chart will help you feed your curiosity.
Please Note: This table chart is here only to showcase all the elements that these website builders offer so if you can't find any element on any particular builder in this table it doesn't mean that builder doesn't have that feature altogether.
Therefore it's safe to assume that even if a particular element is missing on a builder yet it may contain that feature in a different way which means you might be able to build the same thing with a different method using the builder that doesn't have a particular element which other builders may have to offer.
Example: Elementor has the largest number of elements available as compared to any other builders in this list but it doesn't mean the same features that the elements of Elementor offer are not available on other builders. Oxygen Builder has a lesser number of elements on its list but you can build almost anything using those limited numbers of elements.
Main Features Comparison Table
If you want to know about how the most popular website builders are similar to as well as different from one another in terms of the available features, then this master table chart will help find all the feature details of listed website builders in a single place to make your life easier.
Elementor is the Drag & Drop website builder that makes it easy to build beautiful websites, landing pages, and mobile responsive websites. It allows you to create layouts visually using a live front-end editor, no coding is needed.
It comes with all the features you need to create a beautiful website. Elementor Pro comes with detailed documentation. Also, you can choose from Elementor pre-made page layouts or customize them to create entirely new designs from the scratch.
Useful Resources for Elementor
In this section, you will find all the much-needed bookmarkable official and 3rd party resources for Elementor to make your workflow easier while building websites using it.
- Official Product Page: https://toolono.me/elementor
- Official Testing Sandbox: Unavailable
- Official Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Elementors/
- Official YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/Elementor/
- Official Documentation: https://docs.elementor.com/
- Official Roadmap: Unavailable
- Official Changelog: https://elementor.com/pro/changelog/
- Official Support: https://elementor.com/support/
- 3rd Party Add-Ons: https://toolonomy.com/elementor-addons/
- Learning Hubs: Unavailable
- Our Review: Unavailable
- Toolonomy Deal: Unavailable
Why should you consider Elementor over the other WordPress Builders?
If you're thinking of why should you consider using Elementor over the other WordPress Website Builders then in this section I am going to give you all the good and valid reasons to use it.
- A Free Version is Available: Elementor has a free version available with all the basic features to design web pages.
- Good Non-Technical Users: It's easy to use even for non-technical WordPress users with minimal experience.
- Built-in Form Builder: It has a dedicated form builder element to create basic contact forms.
- SEO Plugins integrations: It has deep integrations with popular SEO plugins like Yoast & Rankmath.
- Huge Ecosystem: Being the most popular builder it has a huge ecosystem of hundreds of 3rd party plugin integrations.
- Large Userbase Community: It's easy to get community support as millions of people are using the elementor.
- Hundreds of Learning Resources: Google & YouTube are flooded with the various content around Elementor.
Oxygen Builder is the most powerful WordPress builder to build almost any kind of WordPress website. It is a dedicated website builder for the developers who hates using page builders, even if you're not a developer then using Oxygen would help you learn HTML & CSS along the way.
The best part about Oxygen is that it produces clean codes and helps you make lightweight websites that perform faster for real-world users. Also if you love Webflow then using Oxygen Builder will give you a similar experience of Webflow even inside WordPress.
Useful Resources for Oxygen Builder
In this section, you will find all the much-needed bookmarkable official and 3rd party resources for Oxygen Builder to make your workflow easier while building websites using it.
- Official Product Page: https://toolono.me/oxygenbuilder
- Official Testing Sandbox: https://oxygenbuilder.com/try/
- Official Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1626639680763454/
- Official YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/oxygenbuilder/
- Official Documentation: https://oxygenbuilder.com/documentation/
- Official Roadmap: Unavailable
- Official Changelog: https://oxygenbuilder.com/blog/
- Official Support: https://oxygenbuilder.com/support/
- 3rd Party Add-Ons: https://toolonomy.com/oxygen-builder-addons/
- Learning Hubs: https://toolonomy.com/oxygen-builder-learning-hubs/
- Our Review: https://toolonomy.com/oxygen-builder-review/
- Toolonomy Deal: https://toolonomy.com/showcase/oxygen-builder/
- Compatible Plugins: https://toolonomy.com/oxygen-builder-compatible-plugins/
Why should you consider Oxygen Builder over the other WordPress Builders?
If you're thinking of why should you consider using Oxygen Builder over the other WordPress Website Builders then in this section I am going to give you all the good and valid reasons to use it.
- Doesn't Require a WordPress Theme: Oxygen Builder completely disables the WordPress theme system so you are free to create complex theme layout yourself.
- Unlimited Site Licences: It offers unlimited site licenses which you can install on your personal or even on client's sites.
- Advanced CSS Selectors: It offers CSS selectors like ID & Class which you can organize and create your own CSS framework like in the custom hand-coded websites.
- External Plugin Output Styling: It offers a very unique feature called a selector detector to style anything that is generated using shortcodes of 3rd party plugins.
- Conditions Engine: It has an advanced condition engine that you can use to create advanced dynamic websites by showing/hiding any particular element of the front page you want.
- The CSS States & Pseudo-Classes: You can style any element based on its states such as hover, before, after, or even custom state using the CSS States & Pseudo-Classes.
- Edit Locking Feature: It offers a great edit locking option that prevents other users to open the editor when it's being used by you or any other user to prevent any accidental data loss.
- Advanced Role Manager: Using this feature you can manage which user role or even a particular user should/shouldn't have access to the editor window or even some particular element of the properties panel.
- Helpful Official & Community Support: The support offered by the Oxygen team is really good and also the help and support offered by its passionate community is a huge plus point.
Zion Builder is a new yet advanced website builder for WordPress. It's packed with powerful features that allow you to create complex websites without hand coding.
If you love Oxygen Builder for producing clean codes, Elementor for an easy-to-use User Interface then Zion Builder is bests for both worlds as you will get both clean codes and an easy-to-use user interface along with many other features of other powerful website builders at the same time.
Useful Resources for Zion Builder
In this section, you will find all the much-needed bookmarkable official and 3rd party resources for Zion Builder to make your workflow easier while building websites using it.
- Official Product Page: https://toolono.me/zionbuilder
- Official Testing Sandbox: https://demo.zionbuilder.io/?enable-zion-builder
- Official Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/zionbuildercommunity/
- Official YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfjUWpdwjBnOuMSvL7u6yXg
- Official Documentation: https://zionbuilder.io/documentation/
- Official Roadmap: Unavailable
- Official Changelog: https://zionbuilder.io/changelog-pro-version/
- Official Support: https://zionbuilder.io/help-center/
- 3rd Party Add-Ons: https://toolonomy.com/zion-builder-addons/
- Learning Hubs: Unavailable
- Our Review: https://toolonomy.com/zion-builder-review/
- Toolonomy Deal: https://toolonomy.com/showcase/zion-builder/
Why should you consider Zion Builder over the other WordPress Builders?
If you're thinking of why should you consider using Zion Builder over the other WordPress Website Builders then in this section I am going to give you all the good and valid reasons to use it.
- A Free Version is Available: Zion Builder has a free version available in the WordPress repository which you can use to create basic page designs.
- No Bloat, Clean Valid Markup: It helps you create fast and unbloated websites powered by Valid HTML Markups.
- Multiple Views & Adjustable Structure Panel: The structure panel has multiple views like Tree, Section, and Wireframe view to have a broad look at the created page as per your needs, and also it's movable around the editor window.
- Fast Backend & Fast Front End: The back end, as well as the front end, is very fast which helps you create websites faster and also get fast-performing websites.
- Advanced Child Selectors: It offers you to style any child CSS selectors of the elements and even for custom CSS classes.
- A combination of Popular Builders: While using it you will get the essence of multiple website builders like Oxygen, Elementor & Brizy
Bricks Builder is a relatively new yet powerful and advanced drag-and-drop WordPress builder that helps you build any kind of website on WordPress and it also offers no lock-in effect, due to two-way Gutenberg-Bricks data conversion.
If you want to build a website, but do not want to write code or hire a developer. Also, if you need a WordPress solution that is easy to use, you can install and manage it yourself, and that will look classy and professional, and then Bricks Builder got you covered.
Useful Resources for Bricks Builder
In this section, you will find all the much-needed bookmarkable official and 3rd party resources for Bricks Builder to make your workflow easier while building websites using it.
- Official Product Page: https://toolono.me/bricksbuilder
- Official Testing Sandbox: https://try.bricksbuilder.io/
- Official Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/brickscommunity/
- Official YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/bricksbuilder
- Official Documentation: https://academy.bricksbuilder.io/
- Official Roadmap: https://bricksbuilder.io/roadmap/
- Official Changelog: https://bricksbuilder.io/changelog/
- Official Support: https://bricksbuilder.io/contact/
- 3rd Party Add-Ons: https://toolonomy.com/bricks-builder-addons/
- Learning Hubs: https://toolonomy.com/bricks-builder-learning-hubs/
- Our Review: https://toolonomy.com/bricks-builder-review/
- Toolonomy Deal: https://toolonomy.com/showcase/bricks-builder/
Why should you consider Bricks Builder over the other WordPress Builders?
If you're thinking of why should you consider using Bricks Builder over the other WordPress Website Builders then in this section I am going to give you all the good and valid reasons to use it.
- It's A Theme & Builder Combo: Bricks Builder is not just a builder but it's a combination of theme as well as a website builder in a single package.
- Two-Way Gutenberg-Bricks data conversion: The most unique feature it offers is two-way data conversion which means you can create a page using Bricks Bulder and convert that into a Gutenberg page also you can edit your Gutenberg-generated page using Bricks.
- Drag & Drop & Click to Add: It offers both Elemntor and Oxygen ways to add elements to the page which means you can Drag & Drop as well as Click to Add any element to the editor window.
- Passionate User Community: Even being a very new builder in this crowded space it still managed to attract many loyal users and create a passionate community that loves this product.
- Built-in Form Builder: It has a dedicated built-in form builder element to create any kind of basic contact forms without relying on 3rd party solutions.
- Unique Searchable Controls: The properties panel has an advanced search form that can be used to find any element or settings of particular elements.
- Pin Elements: You can pin any element to the top of the Properties panel that needs to be used regularly to save some time.
- Create Custom Elements: It allows you to create your own custom elements following the dedicated tutorial offered by the Bricks Team.
- Page Management: You can manage pages right from inside the editor window without even opening the WordPress dashboard, cool huh!
- Stocks Image Integration: It has integration with the most popular stock image website Unsplash, which means you can find images on Unsplash right from the editor window.
- No Lock-In Effect: If you ever want to stop using Bricks then you can safely remove the Bricks Builder without even breaking the website built with it.
In this article, I have covered the WordPress Website Builders that we found the best, but if you think any product is missing from this article then let us know in the comment section, and we will consider including them in the list if necessary.
I have tried my best to explore the similarities as well as differences among these builders in this article, and I will keep updating this post whenever it's necessary.
However, if you ask me about my personal opinion, let me tell you that the Oxygen Builder is my first choice due to its powerful features and flexibility to build the most complex websites without any bloat.
After that, I would consider Zion Builder and Bricks Builder as my second and third choice because both of these tools are new but in active development, and they have multiple similar advanced features and flexibility like Oxygen Builder with the user interface and experience like Elementor.
Regarding Elementor, I would only use it if a client insists or already has websites built with it in the first place even though I had been using it for multiple years, yet I don't like the slow performance and bloated code output of the websites built using it.
If you like this post and found it helpful, then I would like to ask you to share it with your circle and community of other WordPress users in order to help them explore these powerful tools.
Also, if you want to express your thoughts about something related to this post, then feel free to share your valuable thoughts in a constructive manner in the comment section below so that other readers find it valuable.