If you're looking for an Image optimizer plugin for your WordPress website then this comparison post could help you find the best option for the WordPress Image Optimization task.
For a few weeks now, I had been thinking of buying an image optimizer plugin for my business though currently, I have the yearly subscription to Swift Performance Pro caching plugin which already has this feature built in.
While doing my research I found two powerful plugins ShortPixel and IMGHaste, that are currently the talk of WordPress Town because of their great features offerings.
Both the plugins are pretty powerful in terms of their features and benefits which made me confused about which one should I purchase.
However, first of all, I asked for a suggestion on one of the Facebook communities I am a member of that which one is better and I got mixed reactions, some said IMGHaste is better, and others praised ShortPixel.
Then as always I went to the product pages and made a quick comparison to make my decision easier as I already know ShortPixel is much more popular than the IMGHaste still as I said I found both the plugins are powerful.
Here are the links to both of these plugins;
https://toolono.me/shortpixel (Affiliate Link)
https://toolono.me/imghaste (Non-Affiliate Links)
ShortPixel vs IMGHaste Comparison Table Chart
Why Should You Consider ShortPixel?
Now let's discuss why should you consider purchasing ShortPixel over another option on this list, so here are my reasons;
- ShortPixel has Shopify App as well as PHP Tool so you can use it on different platforms other than WordPress.
- It has NO file size limits which means you could optimize the file either it's 1MB or 100MB, though I am not sure about IMGHaste, to be honest.
- Last but not the least, ShortPixel is one of the most trusted products in the WordPress arena so you could trust it.
Why Should You Consider IMGHaste?
Although I don't know much about IMGHaste still it's on this list because it has some great features and people who bought this are very much satisfied with this product. So here are my reasons to purchase IMGHaste over the other options.
- IMGHaste is offering real-time cloud backup with 10GB storage, I am not sure about ShortPixel though.
- It also provides a 100% white label option with a custom domain which is great if you provide web services to clients as we do.
- It also offers Overlays and Grayscale images which could be helpful in certain situations.
- It offers to add watermark on images which are great for branding purposes.
- Last but not the least, IMGHaste offers Disaster Recovery Backups and Weekly Failover Scenarios which makes it stand out among the crowd of other alternatives.
In this comparison post, I have tied my best to make it clear how both ShortPixel and IMGHaste are different from each other and which one would suit your needs.
However, if you ask which one I decided to purchase then I would say I have changed my mind for now and I will continue using the Swift Performance because I am getting everything that I need with Swift.
Still, if I have to purchase one of the above-mentioned plugins then I would consider grabbing both ShortPixel and IMGHaste as I run a WordPress business, so I know I would be able to make more than I invest in these tools and I will also have an alternative option in case if something goes wrong with one of them in the future.
If you found this post helpful which I believe you have, then consider sharing it with your friends and community so that they also take benefit of my research and opinion.
Also if you have to say something then feel free to add some value bomb in the comment section below.
Thanks a lot for visiting Toolonomy.com!