Hide My WP Ghost scans your entire site to assess its current security level and uncover urgent security threats that leave your site exposed to different types of attacks.
All vulnerabilities will be highlighted in a dedicated report, and you’ll get clear guidance on how you can correct each issue.
You can also hide the Admin Toolbar based on user roles, and change classes, names, and IDs in the site’s source code to hide your WordPress footprint.
- All Ghost Plan features
- Lifetime access to Hide My WP Ghost by Squirrly
- All future Ghost Plan updates
- From 10 Upto Unlimited websites
- White label enabled for the highest plan
- GDPR compliant
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
- Protect Your wp-admin Area: Protecting the WordPress admin area from unauthorized access allows you to block many common security threats.
- Change and Hide Common Paths: HMWP Ghost changes and hides the common WP paths, plugins, and themes paths - offering the best protection against hacker bots attacks.
- Brute Force Attack Protection: A brute force attack is an activity that involves repetitive, successive attempts using various password combinations to break into a website. Hide My WP Ghost helps you prevent brute force attacks.
- SQL Injection Protection: The plugin adds filters and security layers to prevent Script and SQL Injection, Brute Force attacks, XML-RPC attacks, and more.
- XML-RPC Protection: The main security threat associated with XML-RPC is brute force attacks. Attackers try to log in to WordPress using the xmlrpc.php URL. For protection, you can disable the XML-RPC feature and block access to it.
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)Protection: Hide My WP Ghost adds security headers to your website for an extra layer of protection against different kinds of attacks like Cross-Site Scripting.
- URL Mapping & Text Mapping: If you find URLs in your source code that reveal the name of a plugin even after all the WordPress common paths have been changed, you can change those URLs into new ones using Hide My WP Ghost.
- Website Security Check: Hide My WP Ghost will run over 35 security tasks to detect all potential breaches. Once the process is done, you'll get a complete list of all vulnerabilities - and how to fix them.
- Users' Activity Log: This log enables you to take note of every important action triggered on your WordPress site and store that information until you need it. Knowing what happened on your site at any time, in admin and on the frontend, is an excellent way to improve security.