Do you want to make easy money with affiliate marketing without even joining the affiliate programs?
If your answer is YES then let me introduce you to one of the most powerful All-in-One Affiliate Marketing Tools known as Shopper.com!
Introduction of Shopper
Shopper.com is the best all-in-one affiliate marketing tool for youtubers, bloggers, and social media influencers that offers you the complete solution starting from creating a custom online store, setup product collections, adding affiliate products from thousands of pre-approved affiliate programs, and sharing your store link wherever your audiences hang out in order to make money with zero hassle.
Benefits of Shopper
- Create your own no-code custom affiliate store with ready-to-use beautiful layouts and a custom domain.
- Add your favorite products to your store under the different collections AKA categories.
- Promote the products from thousands of brands without even signing up for their affiliate program.
- Write blog posts under your blog section powered by Shopper and talk about the products you promote.
- Share your store online or offline to wherever your audiences hang out.
- Check out the analytics of your store to Track clicks, sales, and earnings from your dashboard.
- Get your affiliate earnings directly from Shopper.com without even tracking multiple affiliate dashboards of the brands you promote. (Shopper charges a minimal fee)
Useful Resources of Shopper
Explore all the links to useful resources for Shooper.com that I included in this section in order to make it easy for you to find everything important in one single place.
- Official Product Page: https://toolono.me/shopper
- Official Demos: https://www.shopper.com/community
- Official Free Version: https://www.shopper.com/pricing
- Official Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/shopperdotcom
- Official YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5pTm4fU351kseYAIPDc9qw
- Official Documentation: https://www.shopper.com/help/
- Official Roadmap: https://building.shopper.com/roadmap
- Official Changelog: https://building.shopper.com/updates
- Official Support Channel: https://www.shopper.com/contact
- Toolonomy Deal Page: https://toolonomy.com/deal/shopper/
Main Features of Shopper
Explore all the features of Shopper.com.
- Unlimited products
- Unlimited clicks
- Unlimited traffic
- Custom colors and logo
- Unlimited link alerts
- Broken product and affiliate link alerts
- Auto affiliate monetization
- SEO Ready
- In-depth Real-time Analytics
- Custom Theme
- Free SSL
- API Access
- Zapier integration
- Theme and customization
- Custom Blog
- Multiple languages
- Partnerships page
- RSS feed
Usecases of Shopper
Usecase #1: You can consider Shopper as an affiliate hub of various products and services. If you are starting any type of niche affiliate website and struggling to find and join the affiliate programs for that niche then you can simply use Shopper to create affiliate links as they are tied up with various brands and allow you to promote those brands and make money through Shopper without even joining their affiliate programs.
However, they may get a small cut out of your earnings but getting something is better than getting nothing because suppose you can even promote products through Shopper that doesn't allow you to join their affiliate program in the first place.
Usecase #2: If you want to promote Amazon products to the international audience then Shopper allows you to do so without any hassle as if you use your Amazon affiliate links then they will automatically localize and redirect users to the store based on their countries even if they add links from any other country's Amazon store.
For example, if you add a link from the Amazon US website and a visitor comes from Amazon India then they will automatically redirect to the Amazon India store and you will earn a commission regardless of where the visitors are coming from.
Usecase #3: If you want to create a store with affiliate products on your WordPress website but you are not ready to use and manage complex tools like Woocommerce then you can simply install Shopper Plugin to your WordPress website and create your own affiliate store with zero hassle and earn money through the affiliate sales.
Usecase #4: If you're a youtuber or a social media influencer who wants to create an online catalog of your recommended products with your own domain for your audience then Shopper allows you to create a beautifully crafted online store-like catalog with a custom domain option which means you can use this tool to create your branded custom online catalog with your own domain and make money from the affiliate commission.
If you are just starting your journey to make money online then affiliate marketing is one of the easiest and best ways to earn passive income through sharing other people's products.
However, in order to achieve that you need to join multiple affiliate programs in your industry and get approved to promote the products, but most of the time brands won't approve your request to join their affiliate program.
In that case, you can use Shopper.com as it allows you to promote products from thousands of vendors and earn affiliate commission without even being an official affiliate partner of those brands.
Therefore, I would highly recommend you to grab this powerful and complete affiliate marketing solution even if you're a newbie or an experienced affiliate marketer, blogger, youtuber, or social media influencer who is serious about creating a passive income stream using the power of affiliate marketing.