Explore the Best Mind Mapping Tools that we handpicked for you then shortlist the ones you find potentially helpful to capture information and ideas then show relationships among pieces of the whole to productively manage and grow your business easier, faster, and smoother.
If you're also interested to explore the other powerful software and services in all the major categories then consider checking our blog article about all types of Best Business Development Tools.
Try the world’s most visual productivity app. Supercharge thinking, planning, and learning with AI, mind maps, task boards, and more.
Whether you’re brainstorming ideas, presenting in meetings, or managing tasks, Ayoa provides you with flexibility and intuitive working methods every step of the way.
Diverse ideas discover alternative paths, break molds, and lead to breakthroughs. Discover how Ayoa’s neuro-inclusive design makes it a tool that helps different types of people work together to achieve their best work.
Main Features of Ayoa
- Collaborative online whiteboard
- Radial maps
- Public mind map sharing
- Gantt timeline view
- Visual task management
- Real-time collaboration
MindMeister is the only mind-mapping tool you’ll ever need. Whether you’re using it in the boardroom, the classroom, the presentation hall, or the lunch meeting, it can help you organize, prioritize, and even generate new thoughts.
This is an online collaborative, knowledge-based mind-mapping tool that students can use to understand and make connections between concepts, ideas, and information. Mind maps help users collect ideas and facts based on a given topic. It has many applications beyond mind mapping, including creating to-do lists, project planning, designing timelines, and brainstorming.
This also brings a new dimension to learning by enabling students to make clear connections between ideas or facts and present information visually.
Main Features of MindMeister
- Outline Mode: Toggle between the visual and linear with Outline Mode. View mind maps as bulleted lists or bulleted lists as mind maps.
- Expandable Notes: Dive deeper with expandable notes. With more space for your ideas, you can add even more context to map topics.
- Attachments: Context without the clutter. Attach files to maps from local storage, or link out to documents, articles, and more on the web.
- Import: Convert your MindManager, XMind, or Freemind files into MindMeister maps using the quick and easy import function.
Coggle is a freeware mind-mapping web application. Which produces hierarchically structured documents, like a branching tree. This contrasts with other collaborative editors, like Google Docs, which offer either linear (text document) or tabular (spreadsheet) document formats.
It gives you a clear way to share and understand complex information. It's a collaborative mind-mapping tool that simplifies complex things.
With this tool, you can download the optional Chrome store App to easily access the service through an extension. A very interesting asset is the possibility to look through all the changes to a diagram and make a copy from any point to revert to an earlier version. You can also drag and drop images right from your desktop to your diagrams.
Main Features of Coggle
- Realtime Collaboration: Invite your friends and colleagues to work with you, at the same time, on your diagrams.
- Save Every Change: Look through all the changes to a diagram and make a copy from any point to revert to a previous version.
- Unlimited Image Uploads: Drag-and-drop images right from your desktop to your diagrams. There's no limit to the number of images you can add.
- Add Floating Text and Images: Add text labels and images that aren't part of the diagram tree to annotate parts of your map.
- Create Loops and Join Branches: Join branches and create loops to create more powerful and flexible diagrams representing process flows and other advanced things.
MindGenius is a business mind-mapping software tool that will help to get ideas out of your head, gain a clear understanding of what needs to be done, and be able to take action successfully.
It was designed specifically to meet business needs and is a mature and proven mind-mapping software solution, having been tried, tested, and developed within a real-life environment for at least 10 years.
With its simple, intuitive user interface, business-aligned functionality, and tight exporting to a suite of desktop applications, this gives you power over your information.
Main Features of Mind Genius
- Effective meetings
- Financial services planning
- Manage projects
- Unleash productivity
Mindomo is a full-featured collaborative mind-mapping software. It’s the perfect tool for note-taking, brainstorming sessions, teamwork, classroom, planning, and organizing.
It provides a better way for brainstorming, note-taking, and project planning with a Full-Featured Collaborative Mind Mapping and Brainstorming Tool to Express Intuitively.
It also unleashes the power of ideas with mind mapping and concept mapping that capture thoughts directly on mind maps.
Main Features of Mindomo
- Drag and drop
- Expand and collapse
- Filter by icon
- Putting it all together