If you're looking to significantly improve the conversions and profitability of your online store by building high-converting ClickFunnels style funnels using the power of WooCommerce inside WordPress, you've probably heard about FunnelKit (Formerly WooFunnels).
This all-in-one funnel builder and email automation bundle provides a variety of tools and templates to assist you in capturing leads, optimizing checkout pages, and increasing average order value through order bumps, upsells, running email broadcasts, and automation campaigns.
In this review, I will look at the primary features, benefits, and disadvantages of FunnelKit, as well as how it can further help you better manage your sales funnel approach without any technical or coding knowledge.
Whether you're an amateur trying to optimize the shopping experience of your e-commerce store or an experienced marketer trying to maximize your business revenue, FunnelKit offers something for you. Let's begin by getting started!
Resources for FunnelKit
Discover the most important FunnelKit resources you'll require when utilizing this tool.
- Official Product Page: https://toolono.me/funnelkit
- Official Free Version: https://wordpress.org/plugins/funnel-builder/
- Official YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BuildWooFunnelsHQ/
- Official Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/233743063908243
- Official Documentation: https://funnelkit.com/documentation/
- Official Roadmap: Unavailable
- Official Changelog: https://funnelkit.com/docs/checkout-pages/changelog/
- Official Support: https://funnelkit.com/support/
- Toolonomy Showcase Page: https://toolonomy.com/showcase/funnelkit/
Introduction of FunnelKit
FunnelKit (Formerly WooFunnels) is a powerful bundle of two products: the Funnel Builder and Automations plugins for WooCommerce, a popular and free e-commerce powerhouse for WordPress, the widely popular open-source website building platform.
It was initially founded with the name WooFunnels by Daman Jeet Singh (CEO) in 2018 under XLPlugins company and later the product was rebranded as "FunnelKit" due to some copyright issues with Woocommerce.
The FunnelKit Funnel Builder is created to help e-commerce business owners in increasing conversions and revenues by offering a wide range of powerful tools for optimizing the checkout process with functionalities like order bumps and one-click upsells.
Also, it provides useful tools including advanced analytics and split testing tools to see what's working and what's not in order to help you better optimize your funnels.
It supports a number of payment gateways, including PayPal, Stripe, and Authorize, and is compatible with subscription-based offerings. It also works with well-known WordPress website builders and learning management system (LMS) plugins, which I will cover in the later integrations section.
Plus it also integrates with numerous other applications, including Zapier, and enables the implementation of customized automation.
In contrast, FunnelKit Automations provides email marketing and automation functionality for WordPress. It has features for building and managing broadcast campaigns, automating workflows, recovering abandoned carts, contact profiling, automation recipes, segmented broadcasts, and integrating with other WordPress plugins and applications.
Both FunnelKit Funnel Builder and FunnelKit Automations have different price options to satisfy different demands and budgets, but when used together, they can address almost all your ecommerce business-related concerns.
Main Features of FunnelKit
Examine the key features of FunnelKit to decide whether you need this product for your company.
FunnelKit Funnel Builder Features
- Ready-made Templates: FunnelKit provides a library of professionally designed opt-in and landing page templates that you can use to cultivate your email list and maximize conversions. These templates are simple to edit and available in both form-based and pop-up formats.
- Frictionless Checkouts: FunnelKit's checkout pages are crafted with conversions in mind, allowing you to build single or multistep checkout pages that are tailored for conversions. You can also select from a range of designs and include express payment alternatives such as Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Attractive Order Bumps: The order bump function lets you display customized offers to your consumers throughout the checkout process, improving revenues without raising ad costs. You can configure dynamic bumps depending on various parameters, and you can modify the design of your order bumps to match the aesthetic and flow of your store.
- One-Click Upsells: With this one-click upsell functionality, you can effortlessly promote complementary offers to your consumers after they make a purchase, maximizing your earnings without having to raise your traffic or ad budget. You can display offers that are most likely to be accepted and modify the design of your upsell pages to match your store's identity.
- In-Depth Analytics: Real-time analytics in FunnelKit enable you to monitor the performance of your funnels and see how your pages and offerings convert. You can get specific statistics for each contact and compare the performance of various funnels to determine which ones generate the most profits.
- Built-In A/B Testing: The A/B testing mechanism in FunnelKit allows you to simply split test different components of your pages and offerings and examine the results to determine which versions are the most effective. You can test headings, text, buttons, colors, and other components, and then scale up the winning campaigns to boost conversions.
- Robust Rule Engine: The rule engine in FunnelKit enables you to display different aspects of your funnel (such as checkouts, order bumps, and upsells) based on preset criteria. You can define rules depending on a customer's cart selections, order total, payment gateway and method of delivery, and much more.
FunnelKit Automations Features
- In-Depth Contact Profiles: FunnelKit Automations offers you a 360-degree view of your contacts, meaning you can access all of their information in one spot. You can see their tags, lists, custom fields, purchase history, and engagement data (like opens and clicks), and leverage this data to design targeted campaigns and nurture relationships.
- Email & SMS Marketing: It enables you to create automated campaigns from scratch or import pre-built recipes, as well as monitor campaign effectiveness using analytics. With a single click, you can import ready-to-use recipes or design comprehensive workflows using the visual builder.
- Broadcast Campaigns: With this feature, you can design segmented broadcast campaigns that are more successful than the classic "batch and blast" method. You can organize audiences based on various parameters (such as products purchased or average order value), design stunning emails using the drag-and-drop email builder, and split-test your campaigns with built-in A/B testing.
- In-depth Analytics: FunnelKit Automations offers comprehensive performance analytics, allowing you to monitor how your emails and SMS campaigns are doing and how much revenue they are producing. You can also check cart statistics (such as your cart recovery rate and lost carts), as well as how many contacts are added or unsubscribed.
- No-Code Workflows: You can utilize this functionality to implement automated workflows without having to write any code. This makes it simple to connect various plugins and apps and set up rules to trigger actions depending on specific criteria. You can save time by automating operations like sending emails or SMS messages, changing CRM data, and more using No-Code Workflows.
Integrations of FunnelKit
FunnelKit Integrations make it possible to connect to a variety of different applications and platforms, making it easier to automate your business operations.
This allows you to automate certain tasks depending on specific triggers and reap the benefits of the best features of various tools to boost your overall marketing strategy.
The extended advantage of implementing the integration is the comfort of using your existing tools rather than switching between several platforms, saving you time and making your marketing efforts more efficient.
- ActiveCampaign for WooCommerce by ActiveCampaign
- ActiveWoo by Crazyeffective
- AutomateWoo by WooCommerce
- Aweber by AWeber Communications
- Booster for WooCommerce by Pluggabl LLC
- Buy Now for WooCommerce by wpismylife
- Chained Products by StoreApps
- Checkout Files Upload for WooCommerce by WP Wham
- Constant Contact + WooCommerce by Constant Contact
- Creative Mail by Constant Contact
- Disability VAT Exemption by OPMC
- Drip for WooCommerce by Drip
- F4 Shipping Phone and E-Mail for WooCommerce by FAKTOR VIER
- Facturare WooCommerce by George Ciobanu
- Fattura24 by Fattura24.com
- FFL API WooCommerce Plugin by Optimum7
- Force Sells by WooCommerce
- German Market by MarketPress
- Germanized for WooCommerce by vendidero
- GetResponse for WordPress by GetResponse
- Google Address AutoComplete by Google
- Happy Addons for Elementor by weDevs
- HubSpot for WooCommerce by MakeWebBetter
- Kirki Customizer Framework by Kirki
- Klaviyo by Klaviyo, Inc.
- Location Picker at Checkout for WooCommerce by Uriahs Victor
- Lumise by Lumise
- Mailchimp for WooCommerce by Mailchimp
- Mailjet Email Marketing by Mailjet SAS
- MailPoet 3 by MailPoet
- MDS Collivery by MDS Technologies
- Metorik – Reports & Email Automation for WooCommerce by Metorik
- NextMove Lite – Thank You Page for WooCommerce by XL Plugins
- Omnisend for WooCommerce by Omnisend
- OptimizePress by OptimizePress
- Order Delivery for WooCommerce by Themesquad
- Order Delivery Date for WooCommerce by Tyche Softwares
- Oxygen Builder by Sofly
- Page Builder by SiteOrigin
- Polylang by WP SYNTEX
- SG Checkout Location Picker for WooCommerce by Sevengits
- ShortPixel Image Optimizer by ShortPixel
- Simple Sales Tax by TaxCloud
- tefacturo Comprobantes Electronicos by tefacturo.pe
- TI WooCommerce Wishlist by TemplateInvaders
- Timologia for WooCommerce by John Athanasiou
- Tipping for WooCommerce by WPSlash
- Transdirect Shipping Plugin for Woocommerce by Transdirect
- Ultimate Affiliate PRO by Indeed
- Uncanny Groups for LearnDash by Uncanny Owl
- Upsell Order Bump Offer for WooCommerce by MakeWebBetter
- URL Coupons by SkyVerge
- WC-AC Hook by Matthew Treherne
- WooCommerce - MailerLite by MailerLite
- WooCommerce – Sendinblue Add-on by Sendinblue
- WooCommerce Checkout Add-Ons by SkyVerge
- WooCommerce Delivery by WeLaunch
- WooCommerce Delivery Slots by Iconic
- WooCommerce Deposits by WooCommerce
- WooCommerce EU VAT Assistant by Aelia
- WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO by Soft79
- WooCommerce Fakturownia by WP Desk
- WooCommerce Italian Add-on by laboratorio d'Avanguardia
- WooCommerce Memberships by SkyVerge
- WooCommerce Multilingual - WPML by OnTheGoSystems
- WooCommerce MyParcel by MyParcel
- WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Professional by WPOvernight
- WooCommerce PostNL by PostNL
- WooCommerce Quaderno by Quaderno
- WooCommerce Taxamo by WooCommerce
- WooCommerce UPS Shipping Plugin with Print Label by PluginHive
- WooCommerce wFirma by WP Desk
- WooCommerce Ship to Multiple Addresses by WooCommmerce
- WOOCS – WooCommerce Currency Switcher by realmag777
- WP Zasielkovna Shipping by Provis Technologies
- WPC Composite Products for WooCommerce by WPClever
- WPC Product Quantity for WooCommerce by WPClever
- YITH Dynamic Pricing per Payment Method for WooCommerce by YITH
- YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter by YITH
- YITH WooCommerce Delivery Date by YITH
- YITH WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discounts by YITH
- YITH WooCommerce EU VAT, OSS & IOSS by YITH
- YITH WooCommerce Points and Rewards Premium by YITH
- YITH WooCommerce Subscription by YITH
- Yoast News SEO by Yoast
- Mad Mimi
- Contact Form 7
- Divi Forms
- Elementor Forms
- Fluent Forms
- Gravity Forms
- Handl UTM Grabber / Tracker
- Shipment Tracking
- Wishlist Member
- WooCommerce Memberships
- WooCommerce Subscriptions
- WooCommerce Wishlists
- FunnelKit One Click Upsells
- FunnelKit Optin Form
- WP Forms
- WP Fusion
- ConvertBox (via Webhooks)
- Google Spreadsheets
- Make (Integromat)
Please take into account that this integrations list is not entirely complete and may change as time passes as the company integrates with new platforms and tools.
Pricing Structure of FunnelKit
FunnelKit has a tiered pricing structure with four different plans: Basic, Plus, Professional, and Elite as of January 2023. Each plan builds on a different set of features and is tailored to different demands and budget levels.
- Basic Plan: Beginning with the Basic plan, which is appropriate for individuals looking to enhance their checkout experience. It costs $70.95 (Normally $129) per year and allows you to use it on one website with updates and support. It only includes the tools available in the "Store Checkout" and "Thank You Page" feature sets.
- Plus Plan: This plan is ideal for businesses that want to boost the average order value of their business. It costs $164.45 (Normally $299) a year and allows you to use it on two websites. It covers everything in the Basic plan as well as additional features such as "Sales Funnels", "One-Click Upsells", and "Order Bumps" feature sets.
- Professional Plan: This plan is ideal for businesses trying to increase revenues through automation. It costs $219.45 (Normally $399) a year and allows you to use it on two websites. It incorporates everything in the Plus plan as well as "Automations", "Contact Profile", "Analytics", "Broadcast", and "Integrations" feature sets.
- Elite Plan: This is the highest tier available and is ideal for forward-thinking businesses aiming to achieve tremendous outcomes. It costs $329.45 (Normally $599) per year and allows you to use it on a maximum of 30 sites. It includes everything in the Professional plan and the higher website limit.
All packages are backed by a 14-day money-back guarantee. So you can update or cancel your commitments at any moment during this period. Please bear in mind that the pricing structure is subject to change, and all renewals are invoiced at full price.
PROS of FunnelKit
Discover the advantages of using FunnelKit to understand why you should consider it for your e-commerce business.
Most Feature Rich Funnel Builder for WordPress
FunnelKit is the most feature-rich WordPress funnel builder. It has become a preferred choice among digital marketers and business owners since it provides an all-in-one solution for developing and deploying funnels.
You have access to the entire library of conversion-friendly templates, as well as built-in split testing and analytics, which can help you boost profitability without raising advertising budgets, with the product.
The flexibility and adaptability of this tool set it apart from other funnel builders. It has a wide variety of features that can help you in collecting leads, convert them into customers, increase revenue, and gain useful insights into your sales funnel.
You can use it to build appealing opt-in pages, frictionless checkouts, targeted order bumps, one-click upsells, and much more. All of these components are highly customizable, allowing you to create and launch funnels that are completely unique to your brand.
Overall, FunnelKit is an extremely powerful tool that equips you with all the tools you need to construct high-converting sales and marketing funnels that could help you bump up income and boost your company's growth.
Beautiful User Interface & Delightful User Experience
One of the best parts about FunnelKit is that it has an impressive user interface and a pleasant user experience. This signifies that the tool's design is aesthetically appealing and intuitive to use.
When you first use the tool, you'll notice a clean, modern design that makes it simple to find what you're looking for. The layout is simple and straightforward, so you won't be wasting time figuring out how to use the different functionalities.
Furthermore, the user experience is intended to be as frictionless as reasonable. The tool is designed to be user-friendly, with clear instructions, so you can easily create a professionally-looking funnel even if you have little prior experience designing funnels.
In brief, FunnelKit provides a neat-looking interface that is simple to use and makes funnel creation a fun experience.
Long List of Third-Party Integrations
If your goal is to significantly boost your online sales while also building successful funnels, FunnelKit's extensive list of third-party integrations is a big benefit.
This tool makes it simple to integrate with your favorite tools and apps to help you organize your workflow and automate particular operations, thanks to a wide variety of integrations.
FunnelKit, for example, is deeply integrated with popular WordPress builders such as Elementor, Divi, Oxygen, and Gutenberg, which means you can leverage these builders if you want, allowing you to use your favorite Website builder to start creating funnels without any limitations.
You can also integrate your funnels with your preferred marketing platforms, such as Mailchimp for email marketing, Convertkit for automation, Drip for e-commerce, Twilio for SMS, and many more. This allows you to use the finest tools for each task rather than being tied to a single solution.
If that's not enough, it also integrates with workflow automation platforms like Integrately, Make, Pabbly, and Zapier.
Overall, FunnelKit's huge collection of third-party integrations provides an unparalleled level of flexibility and power, allowing you to design funnels that are tailored to your unique requirements and goals.
This makes it an ideal solution for businesses of all kinds and types that want to maximize their online sales while also strengthening their brand.
Freemium Versions for Both Funnel Builder & Automations
This means you can test out the basic functionality of these plugins before committing to a premium subscription. This is a significant benefit since it allows you to test the waters and see if the software meets your requirements before committing any investment.
Furthermore, it enables you to get a taste of the user interface and general experience of using the plugin, which can give you a decent understanding of whether or not it's the appropriate match for you.
The freemium versions are also a fantastic method to evaluate the quality of the plugins, explore potential future developments, test out the support, and decide if you would like to invest in their subscription plans, which unlock more features to boost your web store revenue with the help of funnels and email marketing.
CONS of FunnelKit
Explore the downsides of FunnelKit since they will help you understand why this product is not ideal for your requirements if you are not comfortable with these shortcomings.
Dependence on WooCommerce Plugin
One potential downside could be you must also have the WooCommerce plugin installed on your website in order to utilize FunnelKit as it works as an add-on to the mentioned ecommerce plugin.
This implies that if you don't already use WooCommerce or prefer to choose a different e-commerce solution, or you simply want to use FunnelKit as a standalone funnel-building tool then this might not be the ideal solution for you.
And the disadvantage of this dependency is that it restricts the tool's flexibility. It only works alongside with WooCommerce and cannot be used with other e-commerce systems like Easy Digital Download, SureCart, or even individually on its own.
Also, if you aren't already familiar with or used WooCommerce, you'll need to invest some time in understanding how it works before you can effectively utilize FunnelKit. Some users may have a considerable learning curve.
With that said, this tool could be an excellent option for people who currently use WooCommerce and are searching for a full-funnel creation solution to boost conversions and sales on their website.
It's also a perfect match for people who want to customize their checkout, payment process, and other features of their e-commerce website that is built with the WooCommerce plugin.
Inconvenient Pricing & Licensing Models
There are a few things to take into account when it comes to FunnelKit pricing and licensing models. First, depending on the plan you selected, the number of website licenses is limited.
For example, the Basic plan only authorizes you to use the tool on one website only, but the Elite plan allows you to use it on up to a maximum of 30 websites.
This might be unpleasant for organizations that wish to utilize FunnelKit on several sites or for those that aim to expand their business in the future as they may need to pay more to add up more site licenses.
Another disadvantage is that the functions available to you are restricted depending on the plan you purchase.
While the Basic plan provides many of the essential capabilities, such as checkout templates and abandoned cart recovery, some of the more powerful functions, such as automation and one-click upsells, are only accessible with the Plus and Professional plans.
This might make it challenging to plan and budget for your business because you may have to spend extra upfront to obtain the functionality you may need.
Besides that, FunnelKit provides two separate products: Funnel Builder and Automations, that are offered separately, but it's not easily understandable by looking at the pricing page.
This indicates that if you want to use the full range of functionalities offered by this tool, you must buy and pay for both products individually. If you need both of them to build your web store, this might get pricey.
Overall, while FunnelKit is a powerful instrument that may serve businesses in improving their shopping experience for customers and boosting revenue, the pricing and license structure can be unreasonable and limiting for certain users.
Therefore, before purchasing, it is important to evaluate your requirements and budget to determine which plan is the best match for you and whether the investment is worthwhile in the long run.
No Public Roadmap Available
One potential disadvantage of adopting FunnelKit is that no public roadmap is provided for users to know what improvements and new features are in the pipeline.
Because of this lack of transparency, customers may find it challenging to plan for future updates and predict when particular features or improvements they may be interested in will become ready.
It's also tough for customers to follow development progress and the estimated timeframe for reported issues or new features.
This can be troublesome for companies wanting to incorporate FunnelKit into their long-term marketing plan, making it difficult to make informed decisions about whether or not to invest in the tool.
Alternatives to FunnelKit
FunnelKit has some potential alternative products that are also dedicated tools to set up funnels for WordPress-powered web stores and a few of them have been included below.
However, if you want to explore the other best funnel builder tools for WordPress, then consider checking our other article for detailed information.
FAQs of FunnelKit
Explore the Frequently Asked Questions and the brief answers to those FAQs to better understand about FunnelKit.
Can I use FunnelKit on multiple websites?
The limit of websites on that you can use FunnelKit is defined on the pricing plan you purchase. The Basic package is limited to one website, whilst the Plus and Professional plans are limited to two websites. The Elite package includes access to 30 websites.
Does FunnelKit require the WooCommerce plugin to work?
Yes, FunnelKit is a WordPress plugin designed specifically for use alongside the WooCommerce plugin. To use FunnelKit, you must have WooCommerce installed and running on your website.
Can I create membership and affiliate solutions with FunnelKit?
FunnelKit does not provide membership or affiliate solutions. It has the ability to build sales funnels and automated campaigns; however, membership and affiliate functionalities will require the use of additional third-party tools or plugins.
Does FunnelKit offer a free trial or a freemium version?
FunnelKit does not provide a free trial. All packages, however, have a 14-day money-back guarantee, so you may evaluate the plugin and get a refund if you're not satisfied. Also, it provides a freemium version of the Funnel Builder and Automations plugins, that can be downloaded from the official WordPress repository.
How does the pricing structure for FunnelKit work?
As of January 2023, FunnelKit comes with four price plans: Basic, Plus, Professional, and Elite, each with distinct features and pricing choices ranging from $70 to $329 per year. Keep in mind, though, that you can update your plans or discontinue your account at any moment.
Can I customize the checkout fields with FunnelKit?
Yes, you can customize checkout fields with FunnelKit, including inserting and modifying custom fields and adding extended phone field capabilities.
How does the A/B Testing work in FunnelKit?
FunnelKit makes it simple to set up A/B testing for your sales funnels and broadcasts, and you can track the effectiveness of different versions of your funnels and optimize them for better results with the assistance of advanced analytics.
Finally, FunnelKit (Formerly WooFunnels) is a solid and user-friendly all-in-one WordPress funnel-building solution with a plethora of templates and customization options for opt-in pages, landing pages, and checkout pages.
Its split testing functionality and in-depth analytics make it simple to maximize conversions and measure funnel effectiveness. No-code workflows are also available from FunnelKit Automations for a smooth connection with other plugins and platforms.
Overall, FunnelKit is a viable solution for anyone looking to boost conversion rates on their ecommerce store. It comes with a plethora of functionality and integrations to empower you in capturing, converting, and upselling customers.
In the end, I would ask you to share this article with your community and colleagues so that they can also learn about this powerful tool for boosting their business revenue.
Also, if you have anything on your mind about this topic, then feel free to express your thoughts in the comment section below which can be helpful for other readers as well.