If-So is a WordPress plugin that allows you to display dynamic content to users based on their search terms, language, geolocation, and more.
PS. This plugin looks very interesting especially if you want to build a non-Oxygen Builder website as Oxygen already has powerful dynamic conditions built-in.
- Geolocation: Set content according to the visitor’s country, city, state, or continent.
- Start & End Date: Schedule content changes between a range of dates.
- Schedule: Schedule content according to the time and day of the week.
- Browser Language: Attract attention with messages in the visitor’s language.
- Dynamic Link: Show specific content to visitors arriving from a custom link.
- Device Type: Load different content on desktops, tablets, or mobiles.
- A/B Testing: Optimize content by split testing two to four content variations.
- Cookies: Add or replace content based on a cookie name or value.
- User Role: Show content based on the user's role.
- IP: Change content based on the user's IP address.