Hoverify brings a bunch of tools useful for website developers in one package. This not only helps you remove all the clutter from the various extensions added to the browser but also helps you lower the expenses from various paid extensions.
It is an all-in-one web browser extension that provides the tools you need to beat daily web development challenges as faster and more efficiently. Tools like inspector, color-eyedropper, responsive, built-in assets and screenshots help web developers overcome daily challenges and become more productive.
- Inspector - Inspect HTML and CSS by just hovering over the element.
- Built With - Know what technologies a site uses with one click.
- Assets - Extract images, SVGs, and videos from the page and download them. Computed View - All element styles compiled to show in a compact view.
- Media Queries & Animations - Extracts all the styles from media queries and keyframe animations.
- Screenshots - Take a screenshot of the page or capture a screenshot of all the tabs at once.
- Pseudo Element & Classes - Inspect pseudo element (:hover, :focus, etc) & element (:after, :before, etc).
- Live Edit Styles - Live edit all the styles, even media queries and animations.
- Google Fonts - Extracts & search font used in a element on Google Fonts.
- Responsive Mode - Preview all target screens or any site in a single window (multiple screens) side-by-side.
- Preview any site on multiple screen sizes side-by-side. It brings down your development time! Guidelines - Check vertical and horizontal alignment of a element.
- Grids - Draw outline around every element to know page structure.
- All features
- All updates for lifetime
- License for 3 activations
- Chrome, Firefox, Brave and Edge
- Use on unlimited websites