I changed one of my website's DNS Nameservers on my Google Domains account from Bluehost (NS1.BLUEHOST.COM & NS2.BLUEHOST.COM) to Cloudflare (ashley.ns.cloudflare.com & tom.ns.cloudflare.com) and all of sudden my website totally stopped loading.
Whenever I was trying to load any of the pages (including the backend admin dashboard) of my WordPress website on the browser window and even on the incognito window it was throwing an error which was:
After trying so many things I found a solution that worked like a charm, as soon as I implemented that solution my website started loading just like before.
The solution was just changing the SSL from Flexible to Full on the Cloudflare account which I will show you below.
Step #1: Log in to your Cloudflare Account
Step #2: Click on the website that has the issue
Step #3: Click on the SSL/TSL Tab from the above options
Final Step: Now just hit the Full (Encrypts end-to-end, using a self-signed certificate on the server) and you're done.
Now go to your website and check, it should be working fine without showing any error.
If you followed these steps and still your website is showing the error then the problem is might coming from a different reason. As soon as I find other solutions to this very problem I will keep adding those in this same page so you can bookmark this page to stay updated.