Explore the Appointment Scheduling Tools that we handpicked for you then shortlist the ones you find potentially helpful to manage bookings and appointments in order to productively run and grow your business easier, faster, and smoother.
If you're also interested to explore the other powerful software and services in all the major categories then consider checking our blog article about all types of Best Business Development Tools.
Calendly is a simple yet intuitive software for scheduling. It aims to help small and medium-sized businesses get improved service quality, accelerated sales, and great savings on their time.
It improves meeting outcomes across the organization to increase revenue, keep customers, hire talent, and expand operations.
This is a safeguard of an organization’s security and risk posture as they scale while ensuring regulatory compliance.
Main Features of Calendly
- Routing Forms: Request information from website visitors or invitees and based on their responses route them to the right person or resource.
- Team Scheduling: The automated scheduling you know and love for multi-person meetings.
- Analytics: Discover activity and trends such as popular meeting days, top performers, and in-demand meeting types.
- Embed Options: Embed Calendly on your website to streamline scheduling, increase conversion rates, and offer a seamless customer experience.
- Calendar Connections: Calendly connects up to six business and personal calendars to automate scheduling based on real-time availability.
- Meeting Polls: Quickly send meeting polls, find the most popular times, and book your meeting all within one scheduling platform.
Zoho Bookings is an enterprise appointment scheduling software designed to help service businesses manage employees and appointments through the use of online appointment scheduling software. Managing any type of session can be a demanding task; as is the coordination of employees, assets, and available time.
One of the greatest benefits of Zoho Bookings is that it is included in Zoho One, giving users access to countless top-of-the-line applications. It offers businesses by far the greatest value for their money. It is an integrated system that combines and streamlines all a business’ varying activities in one place.
It gives businesses a space to publish their service offerings online and allows customers to choose a service, find an available time, and book an appointment from the comfort of their own homes.
Main Features of Zoho Bookings
- Calendar Synchronization
- Team Schedule Management
- Custom Booking Page
- Personalized Appointment Reminders
SimplyBook is an online appointment booking system for small businesses and enterprises across all service-providing industries.
It provides a booking site so that users can accept online bookings, collect client feedback to optimize revenue and service performance, and send email and SMS appointment reminders to both service providers and clients.
This tool also allows users to send out promotions, set up recurring services, link service providers or select services, and customize options for the booking site.
Main Features of SimplyBook
- Booking Made Easy
- Marketing & Sales
- Business & Client Management
- Website & Widgets
Doodle is a cloud-based appointment scheduling platform, which helps small to large enterprises schedule meetings and appointments.
The prime features of Doodle include access invitations, calendar management, invite notifications, meeting reminders, additional information requests, calendar invites, custom invites, multiple user management, and more.
This platform also allows users to set up and customize meeting requests, manage participants’ availability, and fix meetings.
Main Features of Doodle
- Event scheduling
- Custom Subdomain
- Glance view
- Ad-free (Premium)
- SSL Encryption
- User management